Friday, December 08, 2006

SweetPea

Well, I guess its time to announce that Doodle will be joined by a sister. We'll call her SweetPea. SweetPea is due to join the family in early-mid April. We found out that SweetPea was a girl about a week and a half ago.

J and I went to a routine ultrasound and took Doodlebug with us. We were lucky to get a fabulous tech that took her time and pointed out the baby to us and to Doodle. She pointed out that it was a girl. She also had Doodle help her print out a picture of her sister. She proceeded to carry that picture around for most of the day and point out her sister's eyes, ears, nose, etc.

I don't know if she really even understands what is going on, but I'm glad she is happy about it! Every now and then she will walk over and ask about her "sisser on the computer". I keep telling her that she needs a special computer with a special camera to look at the baby, but she still wants to see her.

Soon enough Doodle. Soon Enough.

No comments: